Thanks Greensboro, Officials, Volunteers!

Just woke up after a great 4 days in Greensboro at Nationals and want to make sure I express my deep thanks to everyone who made this Nationals happen. As with 2012, the facility was impressive, the pool fast, the seating sufficient (and pretty comfortable considering 1800 of us plus our 'fan base' was there) and the water was perfect racing temperature and crystalline. I'm simply stunned with how close to the timeline the meet went- I cannot recall a single, technical glitch throughout the entire meet causing any sort of appreciable delay. Having been an official at many USA meets in my life, this is nothing short of a miracle. Speaking of the officials, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. The days were long and you all were there making sure everything went off smoothly and legally. As for all of the Volunteers across the entire operation, I loved the smiles and gracious southern hospitality evidenced by every person I interacted with - from check-in to awards, from the timers to the meet marshals, and many more. ... and, outside of the pool, the city of Greensboro, even with a bit of construction, was an easy city to get around in and enjoy. I hope it was a good result for Greensboro and that we'll be back there again - 2020??
Parents Reply Children
No Data