Greensboro restaurant recommendations

We all gotta eat, so I'd love any tips on good finds while you're here - especially great local restaurants. Here's my first contribution - Thai Corner Kitchen (www.thaicornerkitchen.com/) which is very close to the Aquatic Center (turn left out of the parking lot onto W. Gate City Blvd and it will come up very quickly on your right). Not large, but I dropped in for lunch after the 1000 today and had a great meal - fresh, flavorful, enough kick. Great service, plenty of parking and it wasn't crowded.
Parents
  • We all gotta eat, so I'd love any tips on good finds while you're here - especially great local restaurants. Here's my first contribution - Thai Corner Kitchen (www.thaicornerkitchen.com/) which is very close to the Aquatic Center (turn left out of the parking lot onto W. Gate City Blvd and it will come up very quickly on your right). Not large, but I dropped in for lunch after the 1000 today and had a great meal - fresh, flavorful, enough kick. Great service, plenty of parking and it wasn't crowded. That's where my husband and I were planning on going tomorrow night for dinner. Thai is our favorite cuisine, and we seek it out in every city we visit. I'm glad to hear it's good! Hey, that was an awesome 1000 race! Congratulations on your gold and an AWESOME time! :applaud:
  • We all gotta eat, so I'd love any tips on good finds while you're here - especially great local restaurants. Here's my first contribution - Thai Corner Kitchen (www.thaicornerkitchen.com/) which is very close to the Aquatic Center (turn left out of the parking lot onto W. Gate City Blvd and it will come up very quickly on your right). Not large, but I dropped in for lunch after the 1000 today and had a great meal - fresh, flavorful, enough kick. Great service, plenty of parking and it wasn't crowded. That's where my husband and I were planning on going tomorrow night for dinner. Thai is our favorite cuisine, and we seek it out in every city we visit. I'm glad to hear it's good! Hey, that was an awesome 1000 race! Congratulations on your gold and an AWESOME time! :applaud:
Children
No Data