18 year olds and Nationals

My daughter turns 18 on April 22 (face + palm :cane:). How would she be able to swim at Spring Nationals? Is this even possible? Would love to do a couple of relays with her. -prw
Parents
  • My daughter turns 18 on April 22 (face + palm :cane:). How would she be able to swim at Spring Nationals? Is this even possible? Would love to do a couple of relays with her. -prw This will be in the Greensboro Meet Information: Participants must be registered Masters swimmers and at least 18 years of age as of April 27, 2016. Swimmers turning 18 after the meet entry deadline and by April 27, 2016, must enter the meet by the meet entry deadline and register for USMS at the venue on April 27, 2016.
  • My daughter turns 18 on April 22 (face + palm :cane:). How would she be able to swim at Spring Nationals? Is this even possible? Would love to do a couple of relays with her. -prw This will be in the Greensboro Meet Information: Participants must be registered Masters swimmers and at least 18 years of age as of April 27, 2016. Swimmers turning 18 after the meet entry deadline and by April 27, 2016, must enter the meet by the meet entry deadline and register for USMS at the venue on April 27, 2016.
Children
No Data