Spring Nationals Official Gridge thread

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's baaaaaack....... So come one, come all, let's lay out those gridges.... I seem to recall a certain Wookie and I still have unfinished business? Here's my targeted events: 50/100/200 fr 50/100 Fly 100 IM May change depending on order, mood, sunspots, alien activity or how much training SCYFreestyler has gotten in. Looking forward to seeing folks in NC!! -prw
Parents
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 9 years ago
    Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's baaaaaack....... So come one, come all, let's lay out those gridges.... I seem to recall a certain Wookie and I still have unfinished business? Here's my targeted events: 50/100/200 fr 50/100 Fly 100 IM May change depending on order, mood, sunspots, alien activity or how much training SCYFreestyler has gotten in. Looking forward to seeing folks in NC!! -prw Good to see you back on the forum! While I'm not sure that I'll be making the trip to NC next year, my event focus for any SCY meets next year will be the 50/100/200 Freestyles. As for training yardage and intensity, my kids age group team just started a USMS group that swims 5x/week in the mornings, so I really don't have any reasonable excuse for not putting in a good amount of swimming!
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 9 years ago
    Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's baaaaaack....... So come one, come all, let's lay out those gridges.... I seem to recall a certain Wookie and I still have unfinished business? Here's my targeted events: 50/100/200 fr 50/100 Fly 100 IM May change depending on order, mood, sunspots, alien activity or how much training SCYFreestyler has gotten in. Looking forward to seeing folks in NC!! -prw Good to see you back on the forum! While I'm not sure that I'll be making the trip to NC next year, my event focus for any SCY meets next year will be the 50/100/200 Freestyles. As for training yardage and intensity, my kids age group team just started a USMS group that swims 5x/week in the mornings, so I really don't have any reasonable excuse for not putting in a good amount of swimming!
Children
No Data