2015 Long Course Nationals - Spire Institute

I've been watching and waiting for information regarding Long Course Nationals - particularly hotel information. I finally found a link on the Spire site to USMS hotels. As I began the process, I found this curious statement: This is a "Stay to Play" tournament. All teams are required to reserve a hotel room block through Traveling Teams in order to participate in the tournament. Does this mean that individuals are prohibited from booking their own rooms? Due to the lack of information, many of us have already booked rooms that meet our personal needs. Can someone clarify?
Parents
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 9 years ago
    Hello Everyone, I have been trying to resolve the hotel situation for Nationals. Some of the hotels may have that they are sold out online, however they do have rooms available. If you contact the hotels and mention that you are a participant for the Masters Nationals at SPIRE, you should be able to get a room in the block that is set aside for those partaking in this event. An example of this is Sleep Inn Austinburg with a large block of rooms set aside just for USMS Swimmers August 4-9. A list of hotels can be found here: www.spireinstitute.org/.../visitor_hotels If you do have any issues feel free to contact me at jptak@spireinstitute.org and I can point you in the right direction. Hope to see everyone in August! Best, Josh Ptak Meet Director SPIRE Institute
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 9 years ago
    Hello Everyone, I have been trying to resolve the hotel situation for Nationals. Some of the hotels may have that they are sold out online, however they do have rooms available. If you contact the hotels and mention that you are a participant for the Masters Nationals at SPIRE, you should be able to get a room in the block that is set aside for those partaking in this event. An example of this is Sleep Inn Austinburg with a large block of rooms set aside just for USMS Swimmers August 4-9. A list of hotels can be found here: www.spireinstitute.org/.../visitor_hotels If you do have any issues feel free to contact me at jptak@spireinstitute.org and I can point you in the right direction. Hope to see everyone in August! Best, Josh Ptak Meet Director SPIRE Institute
Children
No Data