Distance events counters needed

I will need a counter for my 1,000 free on Thur. event. Will there be a "pool" of people available to help? Will I need to ask for help from others on deck? My buddy is in the same heat so he can't count. I am willing to count for another swimmer in a later heat or someone in the earlier 1,650. I am in the 65-69 age group ,so it should be at the earlier heats of the event Thanx to all that reply. "Swim long and prosper"
Parents
  • We were able to supply all requested Counters for the 1650, 1000, and 500 events. As we had extra Timers, we put them to task for most of those. Sometimes we had too many requests for volunteers in a particular heat, and we simply asked previous heat counters to stay one more round, and ALL said yes! What a fantastic swim community we have in USMS, with everyone working together for the benefit of the athlete.
  • We were able to supply all requested Counters for the 1650, 1000, and 500 events. As we had extra Timers, we put them to task for most of those. Sometimes we had too many requests for volunteers in a particular heat, and we simply asked previous heat counters to stay one more round, and ALL said yes! What a fantastic swim community we have in USMS, with everyone working together for the benefit of the athlete.
Children
No Data