2015 Spring Nationals

When will complete information for the 2015 Spring Nationals be available? The nationals page indicated availability around January 1.
Parents
  • Props to the place,people and fellow swimmers. Very cool someone listened to me saying"we are masters swimmers not all 25 year olds who can read the 10 pt type results" the next day READING GLASSES on strings were attached to the result boards!!!! VERY COOL IDEA that should be carried on OR make the age groups over 40 in 14 -16 pt type. On a side note I swam my 200 fly time faster than I did in the last 6 years to grab a 9th place at the top of my age group. Wait till next year when I age up!
  • Props to the place,people and fellow swimmers. Very cool someone listened to me saying"we are masters swimmers not all 25 year olds who can read the 10 pt type results" the next day READING GLASSES on strings were attached to the result boards!!!! VERY COOL IDEA that should be carried on OR make the age groups over 40 in 14 -16 pt type. On a side note I swam my 200 fly time faster than I did in the last 6 years to grab a 9th place at the top of my age group. Wait till next year when I age up!
Children
No Data