2015 Spring Nationals

When will complete information for the 2015 Spring Nationals be available? The nationals page indicated availability around January 1.
Parents
  • Good luck to all of you who will be competing at Nationals in San Antonio! :cheerleader: Thunderstorms :badday: are common there this time of year, so I will be hoping for great weather at the pool. After your races (when you don't have to worry about your legs anymore), I hope you will take the opportunity to go downtown and stroll the Riverwalk, especially the quieter portion in the King William District. (Make sure to check out the beautiful homes on King William, too.) There are some fabulous restaurants there, too. :dinner: Azuca Nuevo Latino Restaurant was a favorite when I lived there as was Rosario's. Both are a short walk away from the Riverwalk in the King William District. Rosario's has great Mexican food, and the best salsa anywhere! (Read reviews on Trip Advisor to see what you think.) The extension of the Riverwalk by the Central Library is nice, too. If you are in that area, go into the Central Library to see the "Fiesta Tower," a 26-feet tall blown glass sculpture by world-renowned glass artist, Dale Chihualy. The Southwest School of Art & Craft is just across the street, so stop in and check out their exhibits. Since I left San Antonio, the Riverwalk was extended to the museum and zoo. It is now MASSIVE, so if it's too much walking for you, hop on a water taxi and take in the sights the easy way. Just make sure to bring your camera! Having lived in San Antonio for 4-1/2 years (two miles from Sea World), I would say that if you were going to see one thing in San Antonio, it would be the Riverwalk. Enjoy! Safe travels! :wave:
  • Good luck to all of you who will be competing at Nationals in San Antonio! :cheerleader: Thunderstorms :badday: are common there this time of year, so I will be hoping for great weather at the pool. After your races (when you don't have to worry about your legs anymore), I hope you will take the opportunity to go downtown and stroll the Riverwalk, especially the quieter portion in the King William District. (Make sure to check out the beautiful homes on King William, too.) There are some fabulous restaurants there, too. :dinner: Azuca Nuevo Latino Restaurant was a favorite when I lived there as was Rosario's. Both are a short walk away from the Riverwalk in the King William District. Rosario's has great Mexican food, and the best salsa anywhere! (Read reviews on Trip Advisor to see what you think.) The extension of the Riverwalk by the Central Library is nice, too. If you are in that area, go into the Central Library to see the "Fiesta Tower," a 26-feet tall blown glass sculpture by world-renowned glass artist, Dale Chihualy. The Southwest School of Art & Craft is just across the street, so stop in and check out their exhibits. Since I left San Antonio, the Riverwalk was extended to the museum and zoo. It is now MASSIVE, so if it's too much walking for you, hop on a water taxi and take in the sights the easy way. Just make sure to bring your camera! Having lived in San Antonio for 4-1/2 years (two miles from Sea World), I would say that if you were going to see one thing in San Antonio, it would be the Riverwalk. Enjoy! Safe travels! :wave:
Children
No Data