2016 Nationals

Were the venues for 2016 Nationals announced at convention?
Parents
  • Thanks to everyone at Nationals. It was another superb event. I love interacting with everyone who has a passion for our sport. It's so good to see happy, healthy people. I saw many great swims and a whole lotta fist-pumping (the good kind). Congrats to all. The only major negative I witnessed was a very few "salmon run" swimmers who felt they just had to pass in the warmup and warmdown pools. We are all in the same boat. Be patient and wait. There will be gaps that develop so you can do your sprints or whatever. I certainly didn't like taking one on the chin and I heard from several others that had scares and/or scars.
  • Thanks to everyone at Nationals. It was another superb event. I love interacting with everyone who has a passion for our sport. It's so good to see happy, healthy people. I saw many great swims and a whole lotta fist-pumping (the good kind). Congrats to all. The only major negative I witnessed was a very few "salmon run" swimmers who felt they just had to pass in the warmup and warmdown pools. We are all in the same boat. Be patient and wait. There will be gaps that develop so you can do your sprints or whatever. I certainly didn't like taking one on the chin and I heard from several others that had scares and/or scars.
Children
No Data