2016 Nationals

Were the venues for 2016 Nationals announced at convention?
Parents
  • Hey Jeff, quick question. Just saw the meet entry deadlines email you sent out to the PV LMSC distro a few weeks ago and it says: "Please note if you are receiving this email that means you qualify to swim in masters Nationals (except for the 1650y freestyle, all registered USMS swimmers are eligible to swim up to three individual events and 4 relays without meeting any qualifying times)." Are swimmers allowed to swim 4 or 5 relays? Per the meet information page, "Each competitor is allowed to swim a maximum of five relays with only one freestyle relay, one medley relay, one mixed freestyle relay of each distance (i.e., 200/400) and one mixed medley relay." I'm putting my team's relays together now, so trying to figure out how many I can actually seed. Thanks!
  • Hey Jeff, quick question. Just saw the meet entry deadlines email you sent out to the PV LMSC distro a few weeks ago and it says: "Please note if you are receiving this email that means you qualify to swim in masters Nationals (except for the 1650y freestyle, all registered USMS swimmers are eligible to swim up to three individual events and 4 relays without meeting any qualifying times)." Are swimmers allowed to swim 4 or 5 relays? Per the meet information page, "Each competitor is allowed to swim a maximum of five relays with only one freestyle relay, one medley relay, one mixed freestyle relay of each distance (i.e., 200/400) and one mixed medley relay." I'm putting my team's relays together now, so trying to figure out how many I can actually seed. Thanks!
Children
No Data