2016 Nationals

Were the venues for 2016 Nationals announced at convention?
Parents
  • I wish they did that more often! The 4 x 200 free relay is about the only relay distance that I'd be a valuable team member!!! I'm a liability on a 50 :) A 100 is long enough that I can contribute, but is certainly not my best distance. Hopefully they have a relay day at some future nationals meet and they offer all relays again. That would be fun! OK, if its the first day or last day. In the middle, its a completely wasted day for those of us who don't have enough team-mates who go to nationals to be able to field any kind of relay.
  • I wish they did that more often! The 4 x 200 free relay is about the only relay distance that I'd be a valuable team member!!! I'm a liability on a 50 :) A 100 is long enough that I can contribute, but is certainly not my best distance. Hopefully they have a relay day at some future nationals meet and they offer all relays again. That would be fun! OK, if its the first day or last day. In the middle, its a completely wasted day for those of us who don't have enough team-mates who go to nationals to be able to field any kind of relay.
Children
No Data