2016 Nationals

Were the venues for 2016 Nationals announced at convention?
Parents
  • Although I can't provide an accurate response on your questions (I will be driving in, and I have no clue about their airport or the timeline of events), I can say that misery loves company! I'll be swimming the 1650 on Thursday, and the 500 free and 200 fly on Friday. :D CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING NQT'S! :applaud: Although I made them in 2013 in three events, I think it will be a long time before I make them again (thanks to my hip surgery). I'm definitely coming. We looked and have just enough points to help with the travel costs. And it's something I've wanted to do for quite sometime (oddly even in some non-swimming years) but I put the dangling carrot out there that I had to make at least one QT to go. I've decided I shouldn't put it off until another year when I would hopefully be better trained and better prepared since we've got the time, money and health now. If I wait a year, there are so many things that could come up to stop me from coming and I would be disappointed to have wasted this opportunity. We'll have to touch base there! I'll pick my events after my swims this weekend.
  • Although I can't provide an accurate response on your questions (I will be driving in, and I have no clue about their airport or the timeline of events), I can say that misery loves company! I'll be swimming the 1650 on Thursday, and the 500 free and 200 fly on Friday. :D CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING NQT'S! :applaud: Although I made them in 2013 in three events, I think it will be a long time before I make them again (thanks to my hip surgery). I'm definitely coming. We looked and have just enough points to help with the travel costs. And it's something I've wanted to do for quite sometime (oddly even in some non-swimming years) but I put the dangling carrot out there that I had to make at least one QT to go. I've decided I shouldn't put it off until another year when I would hopefully be better trained and better prepared since we've got the time, money and health now. If I wait a year, there are so many things that could come up to stop me from coming and I would be disappointed to have wasted this opportunity. We'll have to touch base there! I'll pick my events after my swims this weekend.
Children
No Data