2016 Nationals

Were the venues for 2016 Nationals announced at convention?
Parents
  • Hey, James! :wave: Where have you been buddy? :waiting: Get your butt back on the Forums, too, and bring That Guy back on with you. I miss you guys! :cry: Elaine...mainly working, I began a new job at Tree Top, still doing production line maintenance, at the end of summer 2013, and it's taken over my life. Also started a fully involved whole house remodel too. So my swimming is sporadic at best, but I'm trying to work back into shape for this summer since Nationals is so close...and I have family to stay with in the area.
  • Hey, James! :wave: Where have you been buddy? :waiting: Get your butt back on the Forums, too, and bring That Guy back on with you. I miss you guys! :cry: Elaine...mainly working, I began a new job at Tree Top, still doing production line maintenance, at the end of summer 2013, and it's taken over my life. Also started a fully involved whole house remodel too. So my swimming is sporadic at best, but I'm trying to work back into shape for this summer since Nationals is so close...and I have family to stay with in the area.
Children
No Data