2016 Nationals

Were the venues for 2016 Nationals announced at convention?
Parents
  • Hey everyone...anyone know if the events for each day of LC Nationals at Mt. Hood CC is posted anywhere yet? I'm trying to get my days off requested for this year...It's quite a hassle at my work sometimes, and I have to beat out the others... :) Plus having Nationals so close gives me an incentive to get my butt back in shape. Even if it is Long Course (Ewwwwwww.......) According to the USMS rulebook, this needs to be published no less than six months before the meet. Which means it should be posted on the USMS website within the next 4 weeks. Or sooner :) Jeff
  • Hey everyone...anyone know if the events for each day of LC Nationals at Mt. Hood CC is posted anywhere yet? I'm trying to get my days off requested for this year...It's quite a hassle at my work sometimes, and I have to beat out the others... :) Plus having Nationals so close gives me an incentive to get my butt back in shape. Even if it is Long Course (Ewwwwwww.......) According to the USMS rulebook, this needs to be published no less than six months before the meet. Which means it should be posted on the USMS website within the next 4 weeks. Or sooner :) Jeff
Children
No Data