Packing list for Outdoor Meet at Santa Clara

It has been many years since I swam outside. Between the 50-70's temperatures and the chance of rain, sun, an NO lockers, I was hoping someone might have some packing tips. I know there are no lawn chairs allowed, but beyond that I am wondering what people do to protect from rain, sun, wind, etc.
Parents
  • Sunblock early and often, especially on your face. I always find that, with drying off after warmups, events, cool-downs, etc. that I need to be extra vigilant on my face with sunblock. For clothing - layers. If you have a parka, bring it. The stands at Santa Clara are well-covered for lots of sun and rain protection, but, if we end up getting rain, it's just going to be miserable (but all 2,200 of us will be miserable together). Bring dark, preferably mirrored goggles.
  • Sunblock early and often, especially on your face. I always find that, with drying off after warmups, events, cool-downs, etc. that I need to be extra vigilant on my face with sunblock. For clothing - layers. If you have a parka, bring it. The stands at Santa Clara are well-covered for lots of sun and rain protection, but, if we end up getting rain, it's just going to be miserable (but all 2,200 of us will be miserable together). Bring dark, preferably mirrored goggles.
Children
No Data