Attendance at 2013 LCM nationals

Most season there is a running guess on attendance at Nationals ? With the success of PanAm and location of LCM on the west coast, I'm guess for a lower turnout - 899. What is your guess and are you attending ! Anthony Thompson MOVY Masters
Parents
  • Heat Sheets are now available for the 50s and 100s: www.usms.org/.../ The estimated timeline is now available: www.usms.org/.../timeline.pdf With many events being deck seeded, this timeline is based on historical scratch data. Therefore it is only to be used as a general guide. Swimmers may follow the live video streaming, Real Time results and/or Meet Mobile to keep track of the actual running of the meet (edit: or of course be there at the pool watching and cheering! My original comment was meant to address the 1500 session for those who want to better predict when they might be swimming). The final entry count is 1393 swimmers. Thank you to Barry Fasbender and Jim Matysek for working on the seeding, heat sheets and timeline. Jeff
  • Heat Sheets are now available for the 50s and 100s: www.usms.org/.../ The estimated timeline is now available: www.usms.org/.../timeline.pdf With many events being deck seeded, this timeline is based on historical scratch data. Therefore it is only to be used as a general guide. Swimmers may follow the live video streaming, Real Time results and/or Meet Mobile to keep track of the actual running of the meet (edit: or of course be there at the pool watching and cheering! My original comment was meant to address the 1500 session for those who want to better predict when they might be swimming). The final entry count is 1393 swimmers. Thank you to Barry Fasbender and Jim Matysek for working on the seeding, heat sheets and timeline. Jeff
Children
No Data