Attendance at 2013 LCM nationals

Most season there is a running guess on attendance at Nationals ? With the success of PanAm and location of LCM on the west coast, I'm guess for a lower turnout - 899. What is your guess and are you attending ! Anthony Thompson MOVY Masters
Parents
  • Another parking question: My 85 year old mom and sister want to come see me swim. They will be driving in from Long Beach, so where should I tell them to park? Although my mom is not disabled, I would like to spare her a long walk. Is it even feasible to have spectators? Attached is a layout of the Aquatic Center. Have your sister drop your mother off just past the shuttle stop. From Marguerite Parkway, turn onto Casta Del Sol then right into the parking lot then right to the end of the loop. Have her wait at a designated place and go park your car somewhere on a street. Then our sister can walk back and meet your mother.
  • Another parking question: My 85 year old mom and sister want to come see me swim. They will be driving in from Long Beach, so where should I tell them to park? Although my mom is not disabled, I would like to spare her a long walk. Is it even feasible to have spectators? Attached is a layout of the Aquatic Center. Have your sister drop your mother off just past the shuttle stop. From Marguerite Parkway, turn onto Casta Del Sol then right into the parking lot then right to the end of the loop. Have her wait at a designated place and go park your car somewhere on a street. Then our sister can walk back and meet your mother.
Children
No Data