Attendance at 2013 LCM nationals

Most season there is a running guess on attendance at Nationals ? With the success of PanAm and location of LCM on the west coast, I'm guess for a lower turnout - 899. What is your guess and are you attending ! Anthony Thompson MOVY Masters
Parents
  • Due to the all-time record number of entries and expected long days, the Championship Committee has decided to drop the sixth event. Swimmers who entered six events will be scratched from their sixth event. Jeff Roddin USMS Championship Committee Chair championship@usms.org Ok, go ahead and say it everybody: "Elaine-iaK, you are an IDIOT!" :doh: Yes, I'm the idiot who selected the 1500 as my 6th event, because I really want to swim the 400 IM and 200 fly (even though I will look like this in the fly: :cane: )! So, that means I paid for an extra night at the hotel and I can't even race the next day. And, changing our flights would cost even more. Oh well; it gives me one more day to get over jet lag. Message to Bill Sive: Thank you, but I won't need your counting assistance after all. :chug: Edit: Ok, now I'm going to whiiiiiine! I finally make NQT's in my three breaststroke events to qualify for six events, but I only get to swim 5. :censor:
  • Due to the all-time record number of entries and expected long days, the Championship Committee has decided to drop the sixth event. Swimmers who entered six events will be scratched from their sixth event. Jeff Roddin USMS Championship Committee Chair championship@usms.org Ok, go ahead and say it everybody: "Elaine-iaK, you are an IDIOT!" :doh: Yes, I'm the idiot who selected the 1500 as my 6th event, because I really want to swim the 400 IM and 200 fly (even though I will look like this in the fly: :cane: )! So, that means I paid for an extra night at the hotel and I can't even race the next day. And, changing our flights would cost even more. Oh well; it gives me one more day to get over jet lag. Message to Bill Sive: Thank you, but I won't need your counting assistance after all. :chug: Edit: Ok, now I'm going to whiiiiiine! I finally make NQT's in my three breaststroke events to qualify for six events, but I only get to swim 5. :censor:
Children
No Data