Nationals - 2014 & 2015 dates

Every now and then I have been asked about dates for future USMS Nationals. Here are the dates for the meets currently on the calendar: May 1-4, 2014 Spring Nationals: Santa Clara, CA August 13-17, 2014 Summer Nationals: University of Maryland College Park April 23-26, 2015 Spring Nationals: San Antonio, TX August 6-9, 2015 Summer Nationals: SPIRE Institute, Ohio Hosts for 2016 will be solicited and awarded next year. Jeff Roddin USMS Championship Committee Chair
Parents
  • "August 13-17, 2014 Summer Nationals: University of Maryland College Park" Jeff -I've seen the 4-day order or events from the USMS rule book, but seeing this is now a 5 day meet, is there a different order of events or the same but just the 1500 free on Wednesday? It will be a different order of events, but it will be loosely based on the 4 day format in the rulebook. The official order of events for this meet is expected to be approved at convention (mid September). The 800 and 1500 are expected to be on separate days. Jeff
  • "August 13-17, 2014 Summer Nationals: University of Maryland College Park" Jeff -I've seen the 4-day order or events from the USMS rule book, but seeing this is now a 5 day meet, is there a different order of events or the same but just the 1500 free on Wednesday? It will be a different order of events, but it will be loosely based on the 4 day format in the rulebook. The official order of events for this meet is expected to be approved at convention (mid September). The 800 and 1500 are expected to be on separate days. Jeff
Children
No Data