what percentage of swimmers competed in college?

Does anyone know the percentage of ex-college swimmers vs. non-college swimmers competing at Nationals? Also does anyone know the number or percentage of people new to swimming who have gone on to swim at Nationals?
Parents
  • I wasn’t even a h.s. swimmer. Although I was already a very capable swimmer at that time. I was a track and CC distance runner in h.s. However, one year during the swimming portion of Phys. Ed. class that was being taught by the swim team coach, he had us swim various distances for time. I was always the first to finish right behind the swim team members. He asked me “Why aren’t you on my swim team?” — Dan

• I wasn’t even a h.s. swimmer. Although I was already a very capable swimmer at that time. I was a track and CC distance runner in h.s. However, one year during the swimming portion of Phys. Ed. class that was being taught by the swim team coach, he had us swim various distances for time. I was always the first to finish right behind the swim team members. He asked me “Why aren’t you on my swim team?” — Dan

Children
No Data