SCM Championship Meet Federal Way WA, November 18/19, 2017

Puget Sound Masters is hosting our annual SCM Meet at the King County/Weyerhauser Aquatic Center in Federal Way WA on Nov 18 and 19. Now in its third year, this meet produces fast times and lots of fun and competition. Mens/Womens heats are seeded separately except for distance events. Many relay opportunities. High point recognition by age group. Check out the meet announcement and join us. Registration is now open. www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
  • I learned that the Bay Area SCM meet had to be cancelled due to the fires and smoke. I'm so sorry and for the devastation in Napa and Sonoma and surrounding areas. Two great SCM meets are on the West Coast before the end of the season. November 18/19 in Federal Way is our great SCM meet, indoors and in a fantastic facility. Please join us. The meet flier is in the previous post. And, I hear Alaska Air has a fall sale going on all over the west coast right now. Also, of course, the SPMS meet the first week in December. Come enjoy one of these great venues.