USMS Check-Off Challenge: COACHES INCENTIVE

FIRST QUARTER COACHES INCENTIVE To all USMS Coaches and Club Leaders: For every FIVE shirts, YOU will get ONE extra at NO CHARGE! The Check-Off Challenge is a great way to motivate your team, and as a coach myself, I'm always looking for various means to promote USMS events and swimming in general. So, if you are willing to place an order for your club (shipping to the same address), then I will kick in one extra t-shirt for every five! The 2017 USMS Check-Off Challenge: American Records Tour registration page is now LIVE. Click here for more information and to register (www.usms.org/.../checkoff). When you place your "multiple shirt" registration, add in the extra shirts. There's no need to have each swimmers name. Then I will get a notification e-mail and correspond with you directly on YOUR FREEBIES. Click images below to ZOOM-IN on the custom dip-dyed shirt. Men's Crew and a Women's V-Neck are available in Small through 2X-Large. forums.usms.org/attachment.php forums.usms.org/attachment.php The goal of this FITNESS CHALLENGE is to complete all 18 USMS pool events over during the 2017 calendar year. It's completely on the honor system...once you complete the event, you "CHECK-OFF" the associated star on the back of the t-shirt and provided certificate. Coaches can use this as an incentive for their swimmers to try new things...whether in practice OR a meet. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT WITH A FUN CHALLENGE! Coach Mark Johnston Flathead Lake Open Water Swimmers