Postal Swimtathlon League: STAGE THREE UPDATE

LAST MONTH OF STAGE THREE! As expected, STAGE THREE is proving a bit difficult for everyone (including me!) as only three women and one man have completed all five events. Remember, you must complete the Stage to get the AWESOME PRIZES and CERTIFICATES. The gals from Germany, Bethany Lee and Michele Sanders, are leading the way on the women's side with Pamela Ogden in Minnesota as the only other female with times for all five events. On the men's side, 73-year-old Robert Wade of Bozeman Masters in Montana is ONLY GUY! I'm happy to say that I have three of the five events knocked off, but I'm still dreading the 200Fly and 400IM. COME ON EVERYONE! GET WITH IT! I'm happy to report that two additional swimmers have joined the POSTAL SWIMTATHLON LEAGUE: Tirion and Haley Sheafor, 22-year-old twins from South Carolina! We're up to 31 athletes (21 women and 10 men). It's never too late to sign up, and I've already decided to continue this event next in 2017! Submit your new and improved times here: SUBMIT TIMES and click here to see the current STAGE THREE STANDINGS. The Postal Swimtathlon League is now on Meet Mobile, the web-based app. If you use this tool, you can find up-to-the-date results as they are posted, 24/7. Good luck to everyone! Coach Mark PS> It was fun meeting several of you at the USMS Long Course Nationals in Gresham last month!
Parents
  • Drop the mic...BOOM! My wife (Dana) and I both completed the 200 Fly and 400 IM respectively during yesterday's practice! The times are not fast, but WE COMPLETED THE SWIMS: Me: 200 fly in 2:40.85 and the 400 IM in 5:26.23 Dana: 200 fly in 4:34.50 and the 400 IM in 7:42.0 (she'd never swum either event before, so they are PRs!) It's never too late to sign up for the Postal Swimtathlon League...the prizes are COOL!
  • Drop the mic...BOOM! My wife (Dana) and I both completed the 200 Fly and 400 IM respectively during yesterday's practice! The times are not fast, but WE COMPLETED THE SWIMS: Me: 200 fly in 2:40.85 and the 400 IM in 5:26.23 Dana: 200 fly in 4:34.50 and the 400 IM in 7:42.0 (she'd never swum either event before, so they are PRs!) It's never too late to sign up for the Postal Swimtathlon League...the prizes are COOL!
Children
No Data