Postal Swimtathlon League: Stage Two Results

STAGE TWO RESULTS The Postal Swimtathlon League is up to 29 swimmers now, representing twelve different states and two countries! Patrick Brundage of Arizona and Bethany Lee of Hawaii (via Stuttgart, Germany) continue to impress. I also admire William Grohe of San Francisco Masters and Charlotte Sanddal of the Helena Ridley Masters: At 83 and 94, respectively, they are amazing! There's also a close race for 2nd among the men with four swimmers within 30-seconds over the five events of Stage Two. That being said, I have to overcome my fear of Stage Three (200s of each stroke AND the 400IM). Despite my current open water swimming regimen, I am going to make my way to the local pool to conquer the IM and 200FLY! It is not too late to join The League. You can still enter and submit times for Stages One and Two...and be in the running for the BIG PRIZES at the end of the year (there's a small prize at the end of each stage). Click POSTAL SWIMTATHLON LEAGUE to find out more. EVERYTHING COUNTS: SCY, SCM, LCM, practices, meets, from the blocks or from the water...We'll take it ALL! Finally, I am looking forward to USMS Long Course Nationals in Gresham, Oregon next month where I'll get the chance to meet several Swimtathlon League competitors from Tim Waud's Oregon City Tankers squad (and others)! Please track me down if you're going to Nationals! I am volunteering as on On-Deck Coach for Friday's session. Coach Mark Johnston
Parents
  • This event has been fun as the "virtual" host. It's pretty cool with swimmers from a dozen states and two countries! Some of the stories are pretty fun...I need to post some of them. As far as your 200 Fly goes: #1: You could have swum SCY at practice or SCM at HOME! #2: That 2:33 is still VERY fast, and I'm not going to feel sorry for you...I'll have at least 3-minutes of pain and agony.
  • This event has been fun as the "virtual" host. It's pretty cool with swimmers from a dozen states and two countries! Some of the stories are pretty fun...I need to post some of them. As far as your 200 Fly goes: #1: You could have swum SCY at practice or SCM at HOME! #2: That 2:33 is still VERY fast, and I'm not going to feel sorry for you...I'll have at least 3-minutes of pain and agony.
Children
No Data