Did you swim the USMS 1-Hour ePostal National Championship?

Then use your one mile split time and enter the Jon Steiner Postal Mile. Entries have to be submitted by March 11. The last chance to swim the event is February 29. 50% of proceeds go to lung cancer research. www.tammasters.org
  • Then use your one mile split time and enter the Jon Steiner Postal Mile. Entries have to be submitted by March 11. The last chance to swim the event is February 29. 50% of proceeds go to lung cancer research. www.tammasters.org Great cause--I didn't send my results in for the hour swim b/c I had hoped to get more distance than last year. However, can I restart and do a separate mile? I'll share this w/ my masters' group too!
  • Great cause--I didn't send my results in for the hour swim b/c I had hoped to get more distance than last year. However, can I restart and do a separate mile? I'll share this w/ my masters' group too! Yes, of course. All you have to do is swim a mile in a pool of your choice and send it in. Feb. 29 is the last day to complete the swim. Entries need to be postmarked (we do mail only) by March 11.