New Concept: Postal Swimtathlon League

The 2016 POSTAL SWIMTATHLON LEAGUE is now USMS sanctioned and online entries are open through Club Assistant! A new postal concept, this is a year-long pentathlon "league" where participants swim and submit times in quarterly stages: STAGE ONE STAGE TWO STAGE THREE STAGE FOUR Date Range 1st Qtr. (Jan-Mar) 2nd Qtr. (Apr-June) 3rd Qtr. (July-Sep) 4th Qtr. (Oct-Nov) Pentathlon Short Distance Middle Distance Long Distance Challenges Events Stroke 50s + 100IM Stroke 100s + 200IM Stroke 200s + 400IM ANY Five events are included in each Swimtathlon stage (Fly, Back, ***, Free, and Individual Medley), and cumulative times are used for league standings and results. Meets or Practices Short Course Yards, Short Course Meters, or Long Course Yards Blocks or From A Push Postal Swimtathlon League standings and rankings will be updated monthly and posted online at the host website: www.FlowSwimmers.com. Certificates of accomplishment, compete with event rankings, and awards will be presented at the end of each stage and at the end of Stage Four (15 cumulative events). $5 from each entry (only $20) will be donated to the Flathead Lakers (501c-3) to protect Flathead Lake, the largest natural fresh water lake west of the Mississippi. It lies at the base of Glacier National Park in northwest Montana. Click here to link to the Club Assistant meet information and online entry form: POSTAL SWIMTATHLON LEAGUE. Feel free to contact the meet host at Coach@FlowSwimmers.com with any questions.
Parents
  • Here is a link to the February Results for the 2016 Postal Swimtathlon League. Congratulations to our 20 entrants! At this point, Bethany Lee (Hawaii Masters via Germany) and yours truly lead the respective genders. Several participants have not yet turned in times, but I'd imagine that will change this month as several meets are on tap. Once I get a few more entrants and time submissions, I'll break the results into age categories. Please note, you don't have to swim all five STAGE events in one day. You have literary license by swimming one event per day, from the blocks, an in-water start, any course (LCM, SCM, SCY), in a meet or practice. It's not too late to register for the league! $5 from each entry goes to a local non-profit, The Flathead Lakers, to help protect the lake's watershed. Stage One (Short Pentathlon) closes at the end of March, and prizes will be awarded, so make sure to get registered and get all five times submitted! Coach Mark
  • Here is a link to the February Results for the 2016 Postal Swimtathlon League. Congratulations to our 20 entrants! At this point, Bethany Lee (Hawaii Masters via Germany) and yours truly lead the respective genders. Several participants have not yet turned in times, but I'd imagine that will change this month as several meets are on tap. Once I get a few more entrants and time submissions, I'll break the results into age categories. Please note, you don't have to swim all five STAGE events in one day. You have literary license by swimming one event per day, from the blocks, an in-water start, any course (LCM, SCM, SCY), in a meet or practice. It's not too late to register for the league! $5 from each entry goes to a local non-profit, The Flathead Lakers, to help protect the lake's watershed. Stage One (Short Pentathlon) closes at the end of March, and prizes will be awarded, so make sure to get registered and get all five times submitted! Coach Mark
Children
No Data