Nationals and Coronavirus.

Austin just canceled SXSW. Is it safe to think Nationals will go on as planned. Is it safe to do so. I really want to go to Nationals, but I am 71 and concerned.
Parents
  • I am not particularly concerned about exposure once I am at the meet. That is something I have control over to some extent. My issue is being at the airport and being confined in the plane for 2 1/2 hours with someone beside me or behind me on the plane that may be sick. And that would not bother me either except that my wife (who will not be going to the meet) has a compromised immune system. I don't want to get her sick upon my return!
  • I am not particularly concerned about exposure once I am at the meet. That is something I have control over to some extent. My issue is being at the airport and being confined in the plane for 2 1/2 hours with someone beside me or behind me on the plane that may be sick. And that would not bother me either except that my wife (who will not be going to the meet) has a compromised immune system. I don't want to get her sick upon my return!
Children
No Data