Nationals and Coronavirus.

Austin just canceled SXSW. Is it safe to think Nationals will go on as planned. Is it safe to do so. I really want to go to Nationals, but I am 71 and concerned.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    This is such an important topic. I'm surprised it wasn't posted sooner. I've been concerned, as I'm 69 and have had pneumonia. I also witness spitting in our pool and people who don't shower before getting in. I asked the instructor today why the pool was so "quiet". Most unusual on a Saturday. Yes, parents are cancelling swim lessons and swim team practice due to concerns over COVID. OTOH, I also workout in the gym 3x a week. I feel safer in the pool than on the machines and weights that are crammed together. I use the wipes, but there are many who cough and sneeze and sweat and don't follow proper hygiene.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    This is such an important topic. I'm surprised it wasn't posted sooner. I've been concerned, as I'm 69 and have had pneumonia. I also witness spitting in our pool and people who don't shower before getting in. I asked the instructor today why the pool was so "quiet". Most unusual on a Saturday. Yes, parents are cancelling swim lessons and swim team practice due to concerns over COVID. OTOH, I also workout in the gym 3x a week. I feel safer in the pool than on the machines and weights that are crammed together. I use the wipes, but there are many who cough and sneeze and sweat and don't follow proper hygiene.
Children
No Data