Big Shoulders swim in Chicago

Many on our team - Elgin Blue Wave - are in this race. Hope for good weather and mild water temps for all!
Parents
  • That's the plan! Nice to meet you, too. I don't think I put it together who you were until I got back home after Gil Young. :) Great! I'm sure we'll be swimming together again in some of the mid-distance and distance freestyle events! And, yes, it is expensive to stay in Chicago. I'm very lucky I've got a friend there who I stay with every year. Hotel rates are steep. Lucky you! I've been steadily making friends in different locales with whom I stay but don't get back east enough to have many contacts there. Having someone to stay with would make the trip much easier to swallow financially.
  • That's the plan! Nice to meet you, too. I don't think I put it together who you were until I got back home after Gil Young. :) Great! I'm sure we'll be swimming together again in some of the mid-distance and distance freestyle events! And, yes, it is expensive to stay in Chicago. I'm very lucky I've got a friend there who I stay with every year. Hotel rates are steep. Lucky you! I've been steadily making friends in different locales with whom I stay but don't get back east enough to have many contacts there. Having someone to stay with would make the trip much easier to swallow financially.
Children
No Data