Prescription Goggles

Anyone have prescription goggles they have ordered with a true prescription in them?  What brand did you order and from where?  I see a lot of companies that offer it, but many don't seem like they would hold up in competition swimming.  Thanks in advance!

Parents
  • I order Speedo Vanquisher Rx goggles.  I have not been able to get the exact Rx that matches my eye glasses Rx but they serve me just fine in the pool at practice.  They are only off by a point or so and do not hinder my reading the board or time clock.  My eyeglasses have progressives (bi foculs) for reading up close.  I can't read anything up close with my Rx goggles, but I'm not reading a book in the pool =P  I get them from SwimOutlet.  Oh, and if you have different Rx for each eye you have to purchase two pair of goggles and switch the lens around to fit your Rx.  You end up with TWO Rx goggles then even though with one pair you have to wear upside down.  I've worn the pair upside down and it's not a problem.  No one knows.  =D 

• I order Speedo Vanquisher Rx goggles.  I have not been able to get the exact Rx that matches my eye glasses Rx but they serve me just fine in the pool at practice.  They are only off by a point or so and do not hinder my reading the board or time clock.  My eyeglasses have progressives (bi foculs) for reading up close.  I can't read anything up close with my Rx goggles, but I'm not reading a book in the pool =P  I get them from SwimOutlet.  Oh, and if you have different Rx for each eye you have to purchase two pair of goggles and switch the lens around to fit your Rx.  You end up with TWO Rx goggles then even though with one pair you have to wear upside down.  I've worn the pair upside down and it's not a problem.  No one knows.  =D 

Children
No Data