warm up bk
 Free
 Free
What does the bk mean?
Thank you
Parents
  • Thank you Allen and Camillevh1.

I have the same question as ZNMXZ.  

We understand that the abbreviation bk itself stands for backstroke.

But in the context of the emailed workout listed the letters bk that come after the words warm up are confusing because what follows is 200 Free which indicates the stroke to be freestyle. The letters bk also follow the title and each segment of the workouts that I am emailed and the stroke style is listed after the distance.

Why is bk entered after the title and each segment of the workouts when stroke style is listed after each distance?  Perhaps someone who works with USMS training section would be able the help clarify?

• Thank you Allen and Camillevh1.

I have the same question as ZNMXZ.  

We understand that the abbreviation bk itself stands for backstroke.

But in the context of the emailed workout listed the letters bk that come after the words warm up are confusing because what follows is 200 Free which indicates the stroke to be freestyle. The letters bk also follow the title and each segment of the workouts that I am emailed and the stroke style is listed after the distance.

Why is bk entered after the title and each segment of the workouts when stroke style is listed after each distance?  Perhaps someone who works with USMS training section would be able the help clarify?

Children
No Data