Alright, who is using the Magic5 goggles?

Wondering how many people here have tried those. I contributed to their kickstart campaign. Was going to get some for my daughters, but they never would actually do the face scan, so I lost that investment. Eventually decided to get some for myself. Initially loved them. Bought two pair, a clear (well, blue) one, and a lightly tinted one. Got a 3rd dark pair for outdoor swimming in the middle of the day. That pair never worked as well. At any rate, at this point, none of them work particularly well. They leak, and they make my eye sockets sore. All of them. I kind of joke to myself that they were indeed magic, for about 5 weeks. So I'm back to vanquishers. Wondering if anyone else had similar or better or worse experiences.
Parents
  • I've tried them a lot and really liked them. They look great too. Having used about every goggle under the sun [nothing will ever replace my Swedes ;)] I was a bit skeptical about them having gotten targeted ads for the goggles on Instagram and Facebook.

However, after reading the review of TheMagic5 swim goggles on YourSwimBook I gave them a try. A lane-mate had tried them twice but couldn't get the fit to... fit. 

Anyways:

The pros of the goggles are that they don't have to be worn so tight (no headaches and reduced raccoon eyes), the diamond-shaped lens look pretty badass, lots of color/tint options, and once you get over the fact that they don't have to be worn so tightly, they are really comfortable. Customer service, as mentioned in other comments in this thread, was also on point. 

The cons: Takes a while to get them, and I wouldn't trust them to not fall off when diving into the water as they aren't designed to be worn tightly. As a result, I stick with my Swedes or Arena Cobras for swim meets.

But they are a fantastic daily driver swim goggle for training.

• I've tried them a lot and really liked them. They look great too. Having used about every goggle under the sun [nothing will ever replace my Swedes ;)] I was a bit skeptical about them having gotten targeted ads for the goggles on Instagram and Facebook.

However, after reading the review of TheMagic5 swim goggles on YourSwimBook I gave them a try. A lane-mate had tried them twice but couldn't get the fit to... fit. 

Anyways:

The pros of the goggles are that they don't have to be worn so tight (no headaches and reduced raccoon eyes), the diamond-shaped lens look pretty badass, lots of color/tint options, and once you get over the fact that they don't have to be worn so tightly, they are really comfortable. Customer service, as mentioned in other comments in this thread, was also on point. 

The cons: Takes a while to get them, and I wouldn't trust them to not fall off when diving into the water as they aren't designed to be worn tightly. As a result, I stick with my Swedes or Arena Cobras for swim meets.

But they are a fantastic daily driver swim goggle for training.

Children
No Data