Valley Forge Marathon Swim

A good read for OW swimmers. By Diana McManus who was a finisher herself. www.mainlinemedianews.com/.../doc57d83bec4e244617681239.txt
Parents
  • There are a bunch of good ones out there, depending on what you want to do. I've done quite a few warmer water swims so holler at me if you have questions. You can do a search in this forum and in the blogs to find some race reports. One you might want to consider is the Miami 5k or 10k which is in March. Good way to kick off the season next spring. The only caution I have for you on that one is that the last 2 years, it's been on a very narrow course. They got a lot of feedback that it was dangerous with so many newbies on the course and said that they'd look into changing it up next year. - Kari
  • There are a bunch of good ones out there, depending on what you want to do. I've done quite a few warmer water swims so holler at me if you have questions. You can do a search in this forum and in the blogs to find some race reports. One you might want to consider is the Miami 5k or 10k which is in March. Good way to kick off the season next spring. The only caution I have for you on that one is that the last 2 years, it's been on a very narrow course. They got a lot of feedback that it was dangerous with so many newbies on the course and said that they'd look into changing it up next year. - Kari
Children
No Data