Caribbean vacation spots with open water swimming options

Hi, swimmers! I'm planning a family vacation to the Caribbean and would really like to go somewhere I can swim 2-3 miles solo daily in the ocean, bay or sound. (So maybe close to shore for safety?) Anyone have recommendations for particular hotels that would allow this option without too much travel time? I have two children, ages 9, and 11 and a non-swimming husband, so family-friendly is a must.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Hi, swimmers! I'm planning a family vacation to the Caribbean and would really like to go somewhere I can swim 2-3 miles solo daily in the ocean, bay or sound. (So maybe close to shore for safety?) Anyone have recommendations for particular hotels that would allow this option without too much travel time? I have two children, ages 9, and 11 and a non-swimming husband, so family-friendly is a must. Check out Swim Trek's open water swimming holiday in the British Virgin Islands - sounds exactly what you're looking for and there's plenty to keep hubby and the kids busy. www.swimtrek.com
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Hi, swimmers! I'm planning a family vacation to the Caribbean and would really like to go somewhere I can swim 2-3 miles solo daily in the ocean, bay or sound. (So maybe close to shore for safety?) Anyone have recommendations for particular hotels that would allow this option without too much travel time? I have two children, ages 9, and 11 and a non-swimming husband, so family-friendly is a must. Check out Swim Trek's open water swimming holiday in the British Virgin Islands - sounds exactly what you're looking for and there's plenty to keep hubby and the kids busy. www.swimtrek.com
Children
No Data