New OW swim in the National Capital Region

The Choptank River Swim is a new OW swim in the Northern VA/MD/DC area. It's a 1.6 or 3.6 mile swim. Here's the website for more info: www.tricolumbia.org/.../ If you are from or live close to the DC area, take a look at my calendar of OW swims in this area. If you know of some that I don't have listed, please let me know: www.marathonswimmers.org/.../
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    The Choptank River Swim is a new OW swim in the Northern VA/MD/DC area. It's a 1.6 or 3.6 mile swim. Here's the website for more info: www.tricolumbia.org/.../ If you are from or live close to the DC area, take a look at my calendar of OW swims in this area. If you know of some that I don't have listed, please let me know: www.marathonswimmers.org/.../ This his race has been around for a while. I did it back in 1995. The swim started after all of the Columbia 70.3 waves went off. Lots of elbows thrown in that swim along with some rough water that year.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    The Choptank River Swim is a new OW swim in the Northern VA/MD/DC area. It's a 1.6 or 3.6 mile swim. Here's the website for more info: www.tricolumbia.org/.../ If you are from or live close to the DC area, take a look at my calendar of OW swims in this area. If you know of some that I don't have listed, please let me know: www.marathonswimmers.org/.../ This his race has been around for a while. I did it back in 1995. The swim started after all of the Columbia 70.3 waves went off. Lots of elbows thrown in that swim along with some rough water that year.
Children
No Data