Information about how to start a high school swim team

Former Member
Former Member
Hello everyone, I am a college student and currently I am writing a research paper on how to start a high school swim team. Also how it is beneficial to the community, athletes, and school. If you have any information that would be relevant to this subject please help! It is much appreciated! Thank you!
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    Hello guys, I need your help with a swimming team at our private school. Previously, I worked as a cross country and swimming coach at Alexandria Country Day School and now I want to create a fully-equipped swimming club with the website for teachers, parents and students (I'm working on it now). Any professional experience to share? I'm not sure where to find the funds for this idea though. I'd appreciate any tips. Thank you.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    Hello guys, I need your help with a swimming team at our private school. Previously, I worked as a cross country and swimming coach at Alexandria Country Day School and now I want to create a fully-equipped swimming club with the website for teachers, parents and students (I'm working on it now). Any professional experience to share? I'm not sure where to find the funds for this idea though. I'd appreciate any tips. Thank you.
Children
No Data