Total swim newbie, how do I manage 750 m?

Former Member
Former Member
Hi. I've never trained swimming before, and now I have to do a 750 meters swim (25 meters lane) in a triathlon competition. I can't crawl, so I will have to do with *** swimming. I'm not a good *** swimmer neither, so I expect to loose a ton of time to the other competitors. I'm not looking for any miracles, but is there anything I can do to minimize my time loss? Any easy tips to a total amateur in the last second (considering that I won't have any time to train before the event, this monday in two days)? Thanks! Andreas
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    One of my favorite websites is a Swiss swimming websites: www.svl.ch On the left you need to click on Tips in English. There are many interesting and helpful articles on technique and training principles. Thanks for the link. There are some good articles on there.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    One of my favorite websites is a Swiss swimming websites: www.svl.ch On the left you need to click on Tips in English. There are many interesting and helpful articles on technique and training principles. Thanks for the link. There are some good articles on there.
Children
No Data