Best race you've ever seen?

Former Member
Former Member
As the title says, what's the best race you recall ever seeing?
Parents
  • Resurrecting an old thread to get some discussion going especially with the Olympics coming up. Alot of people will say the best race they saw was the 2008 Olympic 400 mens FR with Lezac's unbelievable anchor, but my favorite was the women's FR from 1976 wheb the USA women beat the GDR dopers in an unbelievable race.

• Resurrecting an old thread to get some discussion going especially with the Olympics coming up. Alot of people will say the best race they saw was the 2008 Olympic 400 mens FR with Lezac's unbelievable anchor, but my favorite was the women's FR from 1976 wheb the USA women beat the GDR dopers in an unbelievable race.

Children
  • I've been watching the trials on the Olympic Channel, and I'm an Olympics junkie!  Still, the one race I will never forget is the one of YOU breaking the World Record in the 200 Breaststroke, in 2011, at the Auburn Summer Nationals!  That race was so exciting, especially because I was cheering on King Frog in a close race.  I wanted you to win; however, I was really hoping you would break the record!  

The hardest thing about that race was trying to shoot a good video AND trying to contain myself at the same time!  I finally gave up and yelled, so you have to watch the video with the sound muted!