Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • I practically forced Mr. Fort to run a 5K last weekend, so I could hold it over his head that he is "competing" and not just working out all the time.you're so manipulative affairs do women talk about affairs in the locker room? juicy you never know who might be listening Oh, we were already there doing the one mile fun run with lil lil Fort. So there was no reason for him not to do the 5K. No, other people's affairs in the locker room. Kirk: I can't believe guys are that boring. :bolt: I have heard some interesting things out of my male teammates' mouths.
  • I practically forced Mr. Fort to run a 5K last weekend, so I could hold it over his head that he is "competing" and not just working out all the time.you're so manipulative affairs do women talk about affairs in the locker room? juicy you never know who might be listening Oh, we were already there doing the one mile fun run with lil lil Fort. So there was no reason for him not to do the 5K. No, other people's affairs in the locker room. Kirk: I can't believe guys are that boring. :bolt: I have heard some interesting things out of my male teammates' mouths.
Children
No Data