Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Speaking of the curse dampering a meet. AF came 5 min before I had to swim the 400 IM LC. :cry::cry: How awful! Mine arrived Day 1 of Worlds in 2006. Unbelievable. Scratched the 100 fly. Was too zonked. There is always a big clogged mess of hair in my shower area too. Every teenage girl I know has super long hair. In fact, I was thinking I should cut mine, it's gotten so long. Is it inappropriate to have long hair and PM at the same time?
  • Speaking of the curse dampering a meet. AF came 5 min before I had to swim the 400 IM LC. :cry::cry: How awful! Mine arrived Day 1 of Worlds in 2006. Unbelievable. Scratched the 100 fly. Was too zonked. There is always a big clogged mess of hair in my shower area too. Every teenage girl I know has super long hair. In fact, I was thinking I should cut mine, it's gotten so long. Is it inappropriate to have long hair and PM at the same time?
Children
No Data