Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Barb I got the same lecture to. I just sat there and thought OMG you are such a man ( which of course he was:blah:) yes I was younger to have one as well, but boy I have enjoyed every minute of it. Now that I have two teens with it , I think OH thank god that I don't have it to. Poor DH he would have to move. I wonder if I was as biachy as my girls are LOL NO of course not LOL.As I remember things I handled it all very well ;) Swimstud if you are a good smart man, of course you would plan your life around it. I think that would be a great time to travel with work LOL LOL Fortress sorry for the bragging LOL Katie
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Barb I got the same lecture to. I just sat there and thought OMG you are such a man ( which of course he was:blah:) yes I was younger to have one as well, but boy I have enjoyed every minute of it. Now that I have two teens with it , I think OH thank god that I don't have it to. Poor DH he would have to move. I wonder if I was as biachy as my girls are LOL NO of course not LOL.As I remember things I handled it all very well ;) Swimstud if you are a good smart man, of course you would plan your life around it. I think that would be a great time to travel with work LOL LOL Fortress sorry for the bragging LOL Katie
Children
No Data