Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Ah Fortress you crack me:rofl:. Sorry about the BCP. I had a hysto in 2001. OMG BEST THING EVER :banana:so no issues with that. Though I hate being in the changeroom with all the gorgeous 18 to 22 year olds ( I swim at the University) who have those nice tight bodies where no 9 pound babies have come out of anything important lol. AH there time will come:bump:. I am definitly a little heavier than some. NOT overly round due to my height and build but big. BUT I don't hide while I change. I want to make sure they all know what they are instore for in the future :rofl:. Ah you can tell it is Friday A beverage :wine: is definitley in store tonight. Katie
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Ah Fortress you crack me:rofl:. Sorry about the BCP. I had a hysto in 2001. OMG BEST THING EVER :banana:so no issues with that. Though I hate being in the changeroom with all the gorgeous 18 to 22 year olds ( I swim at the University) who have those nice tight bodies where no 9 pound babies have come out of anything important lol. AH there time will come:bump:. I am definitly a little heavier than some. NOT overly round due to my height and build but big. BUT I don't hide while I change. I want to make sure they all know what they are instore for in the future :rofl:. Ah you can tell it is Friday A beverage :wine: is definitley in store tonight. Katie
Children
No Data