Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Did anyone experience terrible side effects when going off birth control pills? It wrecked my swimming for a couple of weeks. I was very fatigued, had headaches continually for 2 weeks, got terrible acne on my back, and was anxious, moody and bloated. If so, what did you use to help with the side effects? It's four months later and I'm feeling back to normal now.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Did anyone experience terrible side effects when going off birth control pills? It wrecked my swimming for a couple of weeks. I was very fatigued, had headaches continually for 2 weeks, got terrible acne on my back, and was anxious, moody and bloated. If so, what did you use to help with the side effects? It's four months later and I'm feeling back to normal now.
Children
No Data