Jaw Pain

Former Member
Former Member
Last night after my workout, I noticed that I had done something to my jaw during my swim and it really hurt to bite down. Fortunately, I had a dentist appt. this a.m. and the dentist said that my jaw was not dislocated, but he felt it might be a soft tissue matter and the muscle was inflamed. Has this ever happened to anyone?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    I know it's been a long time since this thread was started but I just pulled a jaw muscle during a flip turn. I was wearing my nose pinchers and as I exhaled in my turn I felt my eustation tubes inflate and then my jaw kind of went out of joint and a severe pain followed. Two days later and my jaw is still tender and I find it difficult to bring my teeth together on that side to chew. Really odd.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    I know it's been a long time since this thread was started but I just pulled a jaw muscle during a flip turn. I was wearing my nose pinchers and as I exhaled in my turn I felt my eustation tubes inflate and then my jaw kind of went out of joint and a severe pain followed. Two days later and my jaw is still tender and I find it difficult to bring my teeth together on that side to chew. Really odd.
Children
No Data