Contoured paddles vs. Flat paddles

Former Member
Former Member
Howdy folks, Currently I am using speedo's contoured swim paddles and they work great, but it is time for me to move up to the next size. Is there a difference between these paddles and other "flat" paddles (meaning will one or the other be more effective for training)? Or does it just come down to personal preference? Thanks
Parents
  • Originally posted by knelson I have yet to see a major league pitcher throw a 60 mph pitch, yet most major leaguers take batting practice against pitches like that. Likewise, body builders can't use dumbbells during a competition, yet I imagine most of them workout using weights. I'll give you credit for this, hard to argue with it.
  • Originally posted by knelson I have yet to see a major league pitcher throw a 60 mph pitch, yet most major leaguers take batting practice against pitches like that. Likewise, body builders can't use dumbbells during a competition, yet I imagine most of them workout using weights. I'll give you credit for this, hard to argue with it.
Children
No Data