Where can I buy a Wicking Swim Towel?

Former Member
Former Member
I got a wicking swim towel for Christmas, and I want to know if anyone knows where I can get more. It's called the Wick-er Warmup Towel, it's made by Discovery Trekking Outfitters. It's quite large, very thin, dries faster than anything I've used before. Also gives some sun protection according to the label. I haven't seen them in stores. It was purchased in Canada at a swim meet I think, or maybe online. Anyone heard of these? I think it might be very new on the market. Dont confuse it with a chamois towel, it's nothing like that. Much better in my opinion.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    Got one (actually several) of the Discovery Trekking towels and found the smallest is a great compact accessory with a PVA "towel" in a swim bag. Now my kids like the middle sized towel since they like to wrap it around their shoulders. The largest version seems to be very similar to the airline "blankets" that Delta gives passengers to use, at least seemed so when I compared on my last long airline trip. But the weave is a good bit different and the passenger blanket didn't do so well mopping up water that I spilled compared to the Discovery Trekking towel.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    Got one (actually several) of the Discovery Trekking towels and found the smallest is a great compact accessory with a PVA "towel" in a swim bag. Now my kids like the middle sized towel since they like to wrap it around their shoulders. The largest version seems to be very similar to the airline "blankets" that Delta gives passengers to use, at least seemed so when I compared on my last long airline trip. But the weave is a good bit different and the passenger blanket didn't do so well mopping up water that I spilled compared to the Discovery Trekking towel.
Children
No Data