Where can I buy a Wicking Swim Towel?

Former Member
Former Member
I got a wicking swim towel for Christmas, and I want to know if anyone knows where I can get more. It's called the Wick-er Warmup Towel, it's made by Discovery Trekking Outfitters. It's quite large, very thin, dries faster than anything I've used before. Also gives some sun protection according to the label. I haven't seen them in stores. It was purchased in Canada at a swim meet I think, or maybe online. Anyone heard of these? I think it might be very new on the market. Dont confuse it with a chamois towel, it's nothing like that. Much better in my opinion.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    I Have one of these towels, the wicker ones. It is absoultely awesome. Extremely thirsty, yet a dry towel (as opposed to the wet chamois)soft, takes up very little room. Also can be wrapped comfortably around your waist without the bulk of a regular towel. Well worth the money. Can be purchased at most outdoor type sporting shops and Mountain Equipment Coop (mec.ca). If you want one, come and swim my 10km in July. Comes with your entry fee!! Kiwi
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 18 years ago
    I Have one of these towels, the wicker ones. It is absoultely awesome. Extremely thirsty, yet a dry towel (as opposed to the wet chamois)soft, takes up very little room. Also can be wrapped comfortably around your waist without the bulk of a regular towel. Well worth the money. Can be purchased at most outdoor type sporting shops and Mountain Equipment Coop (mec.ca). If you want one, come and swim my 10km in July. Comes with your entry fee!! Kiwi
Children
No Data