Favorite race so far in Paris?

What has been your favorite race so far? Some of my favorites have been the 100 fly seeing Torri Huske and Gretchen Walsh go 1-2 and also the 100 breast with Nic Fink grabbing a silver in the tightest of races. Marchand's dominance in front of his home crowd was a big moment as well. Share your thoughts in the comments

Parents
  • Katie Ladecky's 1500!  It always amazes me how she completely and consistently DOMINATES from the moment she leaves the blocks until she touches the wall at the end of her race.  For those who thought her career had already peaked, she set them straight with a new Olympic Record!  The best part of seeing her succeed is knowing how hard she trains, continues to be passionate about the process, and does it all with such grace, maturity, humbleness, and kindness.  She has set the bar.  Will anybody ever top her?

• I don't know but she proved you can swim 1500 at 27 years old at the elite level.

• What I find funny in all of this is how the announcers kept saying how "young" all of these ladies are, routinely saying that they are only 22 or 23.  Yet.....at 27, Katie Ledecky is considered past her prime.  Can these folks not do simple math?  

• What I find funny in all of this is how the announcers kept saying how "young" all of these ladies are, routinely saying that they are only 22 or 23.  Yet.....at 27, Katie Ledecky is considered past her prime.  Can these folks not do simple math?  

Children
No Data