Advice on building a new facility

Are there any resources does anyone know about building a new large scale facility? There is a group looking to build a large premium pool facility connected to a community center in the Norther Arizona area. The idea is to have it be a community gathering place, along with a top notch aquatics facility. Currently they are in the planning stages, but need advice on the pool design. Any advice or help is very much appreciated. 

Thank you!

Parents
  • Thank you for the input. Yes- this will be an indoor space, the temp in that area gets a bit chilly. The land has been purchased and a lot of the planning has been done for the lands around this space. The idea is to provide a large scale community center and aquatics facility for the benefit of the Native tribes surrounding the area, and also bring in revenue through a well run pool and training facility. The idea of building it to the size that it would bring in top level meets came from one of the board members seeing what potential a pool can have watching some of the large meets come through his local area (that finally built a top notch facility). I believe a feasibility study has been done about the community center, but not sure about the pool itself. I will pass on the info and the "build a pool" convention may be a perfect way to look into this. 

Thank you for the help. They reached out to me knowing I was part of the masters community :-) 

You guys are the best- 

CMT

• Thank you for the input. Yes- this will be an indoor space, the temp in that area gets a bit chilly. The land has been purchased and a lot of the planning has been done for the lands around this space. The idea is to provide a large scale community center and aquatics facility for the benefit of the Native tribes surrounding the area, and also bring in revenue through a well run pool and training facility. The idea of building it to the size that it would bring in top level meets came from one of the board members seeing what potential a pool can have watching some of the large meets come through his local area (that finally built a top notch facility). I believe a feasibility study has been done about the community center, but not sure about the pool itself. I will pass on the info and the "build a pool" convention may be a perfect way to look into this. 

Thank you for the help. They reached out to me knowing I was part of the masters community :-) 

You guys are the best- 

CMT

Children
No Data