Best stadium seats for benches?

I need to upgrade our seat pads for spectators seating.  I think a back rest would be good.  Any brands or styles that your swim fans like the most??

Parents
  • We have three different types.  My wife has a big huge thing that gives armrests.  Probably the most comfortable, but I hate the thng since it is so big and unwieldly to carry in, especially if the place is crowded (and pre-COVID anyway, I always felt like a jerk because it takes up so much space).  We have the small, inexpensive kind that buckle to the bleachers.  Those work well, but I broke one streching my back.  They are a bit of a pain to affix to the bleachers, and do need to be buckled to them to give any support.  The one I prefer has a folding hook thing at the front that just grabs the edge of teh bleacher.  Bigger than the strap style, smaller than that monstrosity my wife uses, and sufficiently comfortable.  I don't find any of them overly comfortable, though.

• We have three different types.  My wife has a big huge thing that gives armrests.  Probably the most comfortable, but I hate the thng since it is so big and unwieldly to carry in, especially if the place is crowded (and pre-COVID anyway, I always felt like a jerk because it takes up so much space).  We have the small, inexpensive kind that buckle to the bleachers.  Those work well, but I broke one streching my back.  They are a bit of a pain to affix to the bleachers, and do need to be buckled to them to give any support.  The one I prefer has a folding hook thing at the front that just grabs the edge of teh bleacher.  Bigger than the strap style, smaller than that monstrosity my wife uses, and sufficiently comfortable.  I don't find any of them overly comfortable, though.

Children
No Data